Making music is transformative. It feeds our souls, it heals our audiences, and it gives voice to community. But it doesn't happen without the miracle of support from generous contributors — individuals, corporations, foundations, small businesses, schools, and our full circle of friends.
The Princeton Girlchoir is deeply grateful to all who underwrite our endeavors. From the smallest financial gift to the largest, from gifts-in-kind, services, and professional consulting to resources and meeting facilities, every contribution and every kindness makes it possible for us to enrich the lives of others.
You might be surprised at how profoundly your gift helps. Ticket sales and tuition cover much less than the full cost of our choirs and our programs. We depend on donations from individuals and a number of institutions for approximately 34% of our operating budget. Your contributions are critically important to us – to name just a few examples:
- $50 covers the purchase of music for one piece, one choir.
- $75 covers the cost of concert attire for one chorister.
- $200 covers the cost of rehearsal space for a week.
- $750 provides the rental fee for a small venue.
- $1530 provides a full-tuition scholarship for one Concert Choir chorister, and
- $3500 sends one chorister on an international tour.
You can help support PGC through donations or by supporting our annual fundraising events and efforts. For information about creative ways to support us, or to make a donation, please see our Ways to Give page.